Eggs is eggs but these is eggselent eggs...
- Use two eggs for every cup and half of mashed veg. Mix the eggs and mashies together.
- Chop up half an onion (red or brown is fine, but maybe slow cook the stronger brown cousins for a bit longer for sweetness hmm?), gently fry the lil' darlin's in a good tablespoon of olive oil.
- Now pour in the gloopy mash and eggs mixture and spread it into your pan without scrambling the eggs. In the meantime turn on your grill.
- Cook the egg mix gently - you can draw some into the centre and angle the pan to run the mixture into the gaps - just like you're making a thick omlette - but don't fret too much because...
- Pop the pan under the grill to finish the cooking.
I know you don't need me to tell you how to make this stuff. I'm just reminding you - how good it tastes!
* aw bless she really thinks someone reads this twaddle!